Article: Girl group fool F, staying up all night by making love with her boyfriend she likes so much...
Source: Newsen via Naver
These days, a girl group member F is staying up all night by making love. After many attempts, she succeeded in taking her boyfriend to an international event in the beginning of the year. But on the day of departure, her dumb boyfriend forgot to bring his passport. F kept insisting that she was getting on the plane only if she was going with her boyfriend, causing trouble to her agency. They had to change her flight 13 times, which costed 10 times more than the original cost of $500. Besides, she was late and missed the rehearsal. While the other members were rehearsing, F posted a bunch of exotic pictures on her social media and acted like a 'fool', upsetting the hosts of the event. Because of F, her group was deemed to have 'violated the terms' and did not get full payment of the event.
Pann: Blind item of a female idol and her boyfriend
1. [+344, -5] What's with the tone of the article, I thought I was on Twitter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+309, -1] If she's able to take her boyfriend and change her flight 13 times, she must be from a very influential group. She might not be a 1st tier but still very popular.
3. [+265, -4] 13 times ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so dumb when someone can't separate professional work and private life.
4. [+211, -0] Usually, these idols don't turn out to be the 1st tiers we know ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+172, -1] I don't care who it is but it's so funny how they call her a girl group fool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I imagine the journalist wrote the article with this -_- face.
6. [+155, -0] The tone of the article is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+122, -0] If this is true, it's hilarious. That boyfriend was stupid enough to forget his passport and the girl group member is called a "fool" in an article ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+108, -12] Red Velvet hasn't had promotions since Wendy's injury. Twice doesn't have their own social media. Blackpink seems to be the best guess. But it said they didn't get the full payment of the event, so I don't think this is a world tour. Blackpink didn't participate in idol events like K-cons. I don't think it's any of the three groups.
9. [+80, -1] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this rate, she'll be revealed soon.
10. [+72, -3] The article isn't saying that it's a 1st tier group but people seem to think it is ㅋㅋ I don't think it's a 1st tier group. We'll find who it is as long as we dig female idols' Instagram and find who posted a bunch of travel pictures in the beginning of the year.